CHEAT 4 ALL






YOU ARE WELCOME TO MY BLOGSITE CREATED FOR THE PURPOSE OF GIVING OUT THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT ON PHONES AND SOFTWARES DEVELOPMENT (ANDROIDS,IPHONE, JAVA e.t.c (please do endevour to leave a comment)


Sunday, January 02, 2011

HOW TO PLAY GAMEBOY ADVANCED GAMES ON YOUR S60v2 & S60v3 PHONES.

Just like it was for the nes
games
1. 1st you have to download
this app "Vbag"or"Vbagx" from
any of these sites "
xchanger.mobi", "plunder.com"
or " sharemobile.ro", then install
it in your memory card, when
you have done this you will
discover that there is a new
folder in your memory card
called "vampent", inside this
folder there is a subfolder
called "gbaroms", this is where
you would put the games.
2. Now you have to download
the games, download them
from this site "freeroms.com",
when you enter the site go to
"GAMEBOY ADVANCED" and click
on it, there you can download
the games.
3. After downloading them, all
you have to do is put them in
the folder i told you about in
"No 1", and you are good to go,
just open the application and
click on the game you want to
play.
NOTE: If you open the
application and any game isn't
there check if it is in the right
folder that is
"vampent>gbaroms".
And just like in the nes post
you may want to configure
your buttons/keys.

Add me as a friend on facebook via: http://www.facebook.com/allejouk

to ask me any quesion

3 comments:

  1. This is precisely the important information I’d been searching for. Incredible blog. Very inspirational! Your posts are so good and also detailed. The links you come with are also very beneficial as well. Many thanks :)
    My blog is [url=http://www.homeremediesforacnetreatments.com]best acne treatment[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article. I’ve enjoyed this contribution. Its nice to see every questions answered in a blog post like this. I will add this post on my blog and link to it. Thanks for a clear informative post, I’ve learned a lot. I hope to see videos though as I can be A.D.D and reading articles is not my favorite thing to do online. So what I do sometimes is just print the whole thing and read offline.
    My site is on [url=http://goodstockstoinvestin.blogspot.com]Stock quote[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoah this weblog is great i love reading your posts. Keep
    up the good work! You realize, lots of individuals are searching around for this information,
    you could help them greatly.

    Stop by my page; batman games

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW